Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wedding Cake Part II


Since it's summer and there are always a plethora of weddings, I've decided that I need to make a few more cards for this occassion.  I have a few styles that I like for wedding cards, but I wanted something different.  In my wanderings through the internet, I came across a card that someone made using the embossing folder to make a giant cupcake and I figured I could do the same for a whole cake.  This afternoon when I sat down to make a wedding card, this little guy came together from that inspiration.


Stamps:  Word Play
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Smooch Spray
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Crumbcake
Extras: Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Boho Blossoms punch

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! You could change it up easily to make it into a birthday card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!
    You have some great cards on your blog. I'm following you now to get some ideas from you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete