Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sun + Stamping = Yay


Summer holidays have officially started so I am now off work for 63 days (I know, life is really tough).  This morning I was sitting in the sun, sipping my Cafe Verona, when the dog went crazy.  The Purolator van had pulled into the driveway.  YAY!!!  I know what that means!  I rushed to the door and happily accepted my package.  I'm all about making my own paper, and this set couldn't be better suited to this technique.

Stamps:  Delicate Doilies
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Extras:  Scallop edge punch, clear embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I love the stamped background and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana. I love the brights collection and WW seems to fit right in to give it a girly touch.

    ReplyDelete