Friday, July 8, 2011

Farmer's Market



This morning it was pouring rain, and 5 degrees.  It's July!  What the heck!  It was also the first Farmer's Market of the season.  I love the Farmer's Market.  Everyone is in such a good mood, you chat with a bunch of people from all over the place (a group of girls was in from Hong Kong), and you always come home with something good.  Today I came home with a dozen GIGANTIC farm eggs (which I promptly poached and ate one of with some fresh tomato and sourdough... mmm...).

I also came home inspired to make more cards!  I met a bunch of lovely people today that expressed an interest in making cards, but that they didn't really know where to start.  So with them as inspiration, I am posting this card which really couldn't be simpler to make.  One set of stamps, 2 pieces of paper, and voila!  Background stamping is one of my favourite techniques.  It really shows what you can do with a limited amount of products.  The vibrant colours of this card are perfect for summer afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment