Friday, July 15, 2011

To Market, To Market



It's Friday, so that means it's off to the Farmer's Market for me!  And what do you know?  It's cold and miserable outside.  What a surprise...

Even if it is cold and miserable, this card makes me pretty happy.  I finally got to play with my new triple layer punch and I am IN LOVE!  I'm committing tonight to making a few cards with this new little dodad to see what I can come up with.  I'm picturing Poppy Parade getting some action, maybe with So Saffron and Concord Crush... Hmmm....

Hope you like it!

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Extras:  Triple Layer Blossom punch, Perfect Polka Dots EF

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVE your layout. What a great way to use die cuts.

    ReplyDelete