Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Needed More Mojo


For the Mojo Monday challenge yesterday I used Twitterpated.  I was not terribly in love with the card, but I convinced myself that I liked it well enough.  However, upon entering my craftroom this morning, I realized that I still felt it was lacking something, so I pulled the paper out again and began playing.



I have a binder on my desk with old sketches on it that I wanted to get to, but never did.  I flipped through this morning and found this layout.  It gave me a few options for displaying the different patterns, so I went for it.  Mother's Day isn't right around the corner, but I figured it would be a good time to make my cards up now so I am not scrambling later on.


I'm MUCH happier with this card.  I recently purchased the Textured Impressions pads and pulled them out to have a little play.  I just wanted something subtle in the background, and the Damask print was perfect for this DSP.  I added a few of the coordinating buttons to finish it off, and voila!  1 mum's day card down, 1 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment