Sunday, March 4, 2012

Delicate Doilies


I had an awesome workshop this weekend!  The ladies were so much fun and made some really beautiful cards.  This is one of the cards that I demo'd.  I love Delicate Doilies.  It's super versatile and can serve any number of purposes depending on the color pallet that you use.

This time I went ultra-girly with Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, and Pretty in Pink.  The Basic Grey base gave it some nice punch, and the white embossed image added that extra little bit of detail.


On a totally unrelated note, this gal was on my porch Friday morning!  The distance between her and the front door is less than six feet.  She was happily munching away on the bag of bird seed that was sitting there.  We watched her for about 10 minutes before my dog finally ran outside and barked at her from behind the fence, scaring her, and her friend that was hanging about in the yard, bouncing off across the street into the woods.  I was disappointed that she ran off, but she was back a few minutes later finishing her snack.








No comments:

Post a Comment