Monday, March 12, 2012

Mojo Monday 232


It's the first Monday of SPRING BREAK!  This means that I get to stay in bed until I feel like getting up (which, incidentally, was 5:50am this morning so I could take a colleague to the bus to Vancouver en route to Italy).



So after I crawled out of my cocoon the second time I meandered into my craft room and started my morning surfing.   I've had a package of Twitterpated sitting around that I haven't used yet, and this sketch practically yelled it out.

I'm a big fan of Very Vanilla, and hardly ever use white.  It's just so...bright.  Glaring.  Stark.  White.  That said, this was quite a challenge for me.  However much I dislike that palest of shades, I'm pretty happy with this one overall.  I haven't added a sentiment yet, but I feel like it would be nice for Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment