Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happiest Birthday





It's my favourite Aunt's birthday today.  I was on a mission.  Continuing on with my love of rolled flowers, I spent ages making this card this morning.  I had an idea of what I wanted it to look like, but it certainly took some playing around before I could get it just how I wanted it.




After about an hour and a half, I was finally happy and glued it all together.  I have a card buffet coming up next week and I'm thinking about using this card as one of the selections.  I just love it so much that I'm convinced everyone else will too.  I'd need to balance it out with a really simple card to follow it with to make up some time, but I think it's a must.




I know there's a lot going on here, but I say - Go Big or Go Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment