Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lovely Card for a Lovely Girl



 I made this card ages ago for my dear cousin's birthday.  I've been wanting to post it since mid-February but only got to deliver it this past weekend, so now I can finally share it.  I made my first easel card at Christmas and fell in love with the style.  It's so different from most of the cards you receive, and stands out even among other hand-made beauties.

Both my cousin and I love this paper so I knew it had to take centre stage.  The flower and Victoria Crochet trip really give it the polished look.  I had to play around with the layers before I was completely happy, but I was pleased with the final result.



It's hard to believe that this mini is coming to an end next month.  Attic Boutique won't be available after April 30th, so get your orders in while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment