Friday, February 24, 2012

A La Card Monkey Guest!


For the past few weeks I've been playing with the sketches from the girls over at A La Card Monkey.  Imagine my delight when I opened my email to find an invitation to be a guest designer for one of their challenges!  I squealed with pleasure and immediately told my husband.  He probably couldn't have cared less, but he pretended to be excited.  I was left unsatisfied, so I called my best friend who reacted exactly how I hoped.  She squealed too.  Much better.



I bought the Curly Label punch for myself quite a while back, but it hadn't yet found its way onto any of my cards.  Perhaps this is because I love my Decorative Label punch so much, so when I saw it on the sketch I had the perfect opportunity to pull it out.

 

I wanted to showcase the Sale-a-bration paper Everyday Enchantment and this layout let me use a couple of the designs.  I was also able to slip in the large image from Fresh Vintage (it's in the background, under the sentiment).  The sentiment was just a little too stark up against the Very Vanilla layered on Poppy Parade, so I used Pool Party and stamped the image off once to make it a little less bright.

Sale-a-bration continues through until March 24th.  This is the perfect time to host a party or place an order to get free goodies!  Please contact me to set up a date if you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl... if I was your Husband I would have jumped up and down and did the Happy Dance!!! lol I am so glad you girlfriend was their for you! I love your card this week and We are happy to have you as GD this week at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete