Monday, February 13, 2012

For My Love


One my my club members used to be a demo years back, so you can imagine the size of her collection.  She's just a hobby stamper now, and needs to clear out some room for new goodies.  This weekend I spent some time with her going through the piles of stamps she no longer wanted, pricing them for sale.  We came across this set and I remarked that it was still a current set.  She's had it since 2004 though, and is "so sick" of it.  I piped up that I would like to buy it, but she insisted that I have it as a thank you for helping her pare down her collection.  Sounds good to me!  I've wanted this set for a while, but haven't gotten around to buying it yet.  Now I don't have to!

I needed a nice Valentine's Day card for my husband and this was the perfect set!  I used Night of Navy and silver cardstock for the base, and then some Valentine's Day paper from last year.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  I'm sure he'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment