Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sneak Peek


I love it when the Purolator van stops outside my house.  In my box of goodies today was a package of one of the designer papers that will be introduced in the new catalogue coming this summer.  As with all of Stampin' Up's designer paper, all of the pieces coordinate well together and this particular sheet includes my favourite - blues, greens, and browns.  I always want to use Crumb Cake since it's such a versatile shade, but I must say that River Rock is claiming its own spot in my heart.

Paper:  River Rock, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Paisley Petals
Ink:  Early Espresso, River Rock
Stamps:  Nature Walk
Extras:  Scallop Trim Border, Basic Jewels Pearls



Paper:  Not Quite Navy, River Rock, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, River Rock
Stamps:  Because I Care, En Francais
Extras:  Embosslits Beautiful Wings, Basic Jewels Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment