Thursday, March 10, 2011

Owls in the Family


Tomorrow is the last day before spring break (yay!) so I've been baking black forest cupcakes for my students all night.  In between batches I wanted to make something, but not a card.  Here's what I came up with.  I originally bought these craft sticks to make sets of the Sticks game out of, but I have a whole bunch left over and I haven't known what to do with them.  Well, problem solved.  I love making bookmarks with leftover scraps, but they're a little boring for kids.  I thought this was a pretty cool option.  Going to send some home for a friend's kidlets tomorrow.  I think I'll stamp their initials on the bottom for the finishing touch.

Paper:  Daffodil Delight (119683), Melon Mambo (115320), Pacific Point (111350), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Pear Pizazz (119795)
Paper:  Ice Cream Parlor (free during Sale-a-bration)
Extras:  Owl Punch (118074)

No comments:

Post a Comment