Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Free Goodies

Sale-a-bration comes to an end this month, so take a look through the catalogue and see what items you need.  Every $60 of product earns you a free set of stamps. Click the SAB link on the top right of the page to browse the flyer.

Here are a couple of cards that I've made using SAB items.

Punch Bunch

 This is a 4 X 4 card that took me about 5 minutes to make.  It's pretty simple, but I used some Dazzling Diamonds to jazz it up a little.  The Ice Cream Parlor DSP makes it really funky.  I love this little owl - he's super cute.  I used the owl punch to make him stand out a little and then added some dimensionals for a little more.  These stamps are designed to fit with SU! punches for the perfect result every time.
I love making these little gift holders.  I've done this in a few workshops and everyone really enjoys making them.  One of the ladies doubled up on her ribbon and I loved it so much I had to do one like it.



Bliss


The Bliss set fits in perfectly with many of Stampin' Up's regular products, but obviously works really well on it's own as well.  The large flourish makes beautiful background paper if you haven't got any on hand, or if you're looking for a simple, yet elegant effect.


I really love this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment