Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Basic Grey


Grey is the new black.  I love the simplicity of monochromatic.




Okay, monochromatic is amazing, but so is hot pink.  I tossed some Melon Mambo into the mix just for kicks.  I knew that I wanted a background of some sort to put the birdcage on, but nothing was working.  Then I moved some things around on my desk and saw the leftovers from the previous card and, voila!  Match made in heaven.  The birdcage is a Tim Holtz die that I've been looking for for ages, but is always sold out.  As soon as I saw it on the shelf I grabbed it and felt quite smug that I scooped it up.  I forsee great things coming from this die.

Stamps:  Silhouette Sentiments (hostess), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Paper:  Basic Grey (121044), First Edition (121878), Melon Mambo (115320), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink:  Basic Grey (109120)
Extras:  Modern Label Punch (119849)

No comments:

Post a Comment