Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yay For (More) New Toys!

 


I have had the same camera for about 6 years.  It's been dropped about a hundred times, there is sand from Mexico under the display, and the megapixels are, well, downright embarrassing.  However, tomorrow is our anniversary, so we finally decided to get a new one.  It's nothing fancy, but it's like driving a Benz after owning a Datsun.




My other newest toy is the new Tim Holtz rosette die.  Love.  It.  I don't have a lot of patience, so scoring and folding my own was not very high up on my list of things to do.  I really like them though, so this does the trick for me.  I bought the newest version, which has 2 smaller patterns.  After playing with it today, I called the store and asked them if they would ship the other one to me.  They will.  Yay.
So here it is in all its glory.  These are a couple of little post it note holders that I've made up for the market this weekend.  



This one's a Petite Pocket using some First Edition DSP for the rosette.  The paper is Pear Pizzazz and I've stamped it with one of the small flourishes from Established Elegance.  I just cracked this set today and it is nothing less than extraordinary.  I'm going to play around with it some more tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment