Sunday, August 14, 2011

CCMC 161



I had seen this colour challenge last week and had wanted to complete it.  This morning I had some time to play in my room and came up with this card.  I've had Word Play for quite some time and use many of the sentiments in it, however I hadn't found the opportunity to use this one for anything.  On most of my cards I use punches to add extra layers but I really like the look of sentiments stamped right on the patterned paper, so I gave it a whirl.  I like it.  Once again, Fabulous Florets has proven to be an amazing set.  It fits pretty much any occasion, and gives you the versatility to use many colours.

Stamps:  Word Play, Fabulous Florets
Ink:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Paper:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Extras:  Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, silver brads

If you're looking for a challenge blog, this is a good one Create with Connie & Mary.  They have a great selection of colour and layout challenges, using all Stampin' Up colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment