Monday, November 26, 2012

Fa la la la... Oh wait, it's still November.


Oh goodness.  It seems that the only motivation I can find today is for making cards!  And CHRISTMAS cards at that!  I love Christmas, however, I've been feeling a little cranky towards all those people that have had Christmas decorations up for the past few weeks.  I feel like it's fair to start on December 1st, but before then is a little much for me.

Even though I don't want my decorations out yet, I'm trying to get all of my cards done by next weekend so I can mail them out.  I hate scrambling on like December 20th to get them all addressed and in the mail.  Not that I would ever do it that late but....







So in my card craze this afternoon I remembered that I had a few packages of this lovely paper (Be of Good Cheer) kicking around.  LOVE Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler.  Love love love it.  L.O.V.E. kind of love.  You get the picture.

I don't really have any of the "fun" Christmas sets but I wanted a few "fun" cards so I tried this little idea out.  Not too bad!



So when I went outside to take this picture in the failing light (it's only 4:12pm right now, how sad is that?) my little sidekick, Lily, came along to help.  What you can't see are the remains of a stuffed giraffe at her feet.  It's a little grotesque, but she really likes the remaining two front legs of that poor little baby.  I've seen the head around the yard, but not the body, nor the back legs.  I should throw it away, but I'm far too amused by it to do such a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment