Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blooming With Kindness III


In my last post I mentioned making several cards with the same set to show how you can use just a few sets to make a variety of cards.  Here's #3 in that series.


This is a super simple layout, perfect for people new to card making.  Again, I wanted to show how you don't need a room full of tools to make a really nice card (okay, I couldn't help myself with the embossing, it just happened!).

All I did here was change the size of the layers a bit, round opposite edges, and use a different colour scheme.  Totally different card.

As it stands, I've got one more card to follow this one for this set.  It's been tricky not to use any other sets, but I'm sticking with just one set for now!  I'll post that one next.





No comments:

Post a Comment