Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bright & Cheery



The end of the school year is pretty much here (insert excited squeal here), and I've got a few people that I want to send a thank you out to.  So this afternoon I put on some music, opened the window wide, and pulled out this happy making paper.


After spending all day playing with this paper and making all sorts of cards, I realized that I have about 20 grad cards to make and that I had better get started on those too.  However, by the time this happened, it was nearly dinner time so I only ended up with one.  Guess I'll be crafting tomorrow again!

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Greetings, Because I Care, Fabulous Florets
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Beyond the Garden DSP
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Extras:  Scallop Edge punch, Whisper White ribbon, Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment