Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New products!

I love it when we get a new catalogue.  Crisp new pages just waiting for post its to make everything that I need to get.  Today marks the release of the new Holiday Mini.  It's bigger than it used to be, and there are LOTS of goodies in there!

If you're a regular customer of mine, I'll be giving you a hard copy, but if you're not - or you can't wait - there's a flash version to keep you happy for now on my sidebar.

As with the release of each new catty, I will be running a ribbon share to coordinate with some of the DSPs.  Here's what I'm offering on this round.




Snow Festival Ribbon Share:  Includes 2 yards of each of the shown ribbons.   $13





Candlelight Christmas Ribbon Share:  Includes 2 yards of each of the shown ribbons.   $11










Be of Good Cheer (from main catalogue):  Includes 2 yards of each of the shown ribbons.   $7





 Please send me an email (mrslangton@shaw.ca) if you'd like any of these shares.  Shipping within Canada is $1.50.  American ladies are welcome to participate but they jacked up postage costs so it would be $5.00 for you.  I can fit up to 5 shares for this shipping price.


1 comment:

  1. Hi CrystalDawn,

    I got my ribbon shares today! Thanks again, and for the cute card you enclosed!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete