Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Goodies!


No, I didn't die.  The end of the school year always seems to suck every ounce of time out of me, so it wasn't until today that I finally made my way out to my craft room for a long overdue trip.  Hubby and I sat and watched a (horrible) movie together this evening.  By 10 minutes in I knew it wasn't for me, so I grabbed my markers and Everything Eleanor and played a bit.


I did similar strips of flowers and colouring with blues, as well as one with pinks, but I was in the mood for a yellow card.  I love the stark contrast between the softness of So Saffron and the bold statement of black.  The Fancy Fan embossing folder is also new and I L.O.V.E. it.  ALSO new is the little framelit.  Works just like a Spellbinder, but coordinates with Stampin' Up.

As I mentioned, it's the end of the year and I wanted to thank a colleague that always inspires me and provides me with great mentorship.  I'll sneak into her office in the morning and leave this on her desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment