Sunday, November 27, 2011

Marvelous Markers Event


Black Friday?  How depressing.  How about Rainbow Sunday?  That's better.  Either way, I'm offering a deal you won't be able to refuse on these amazing markers.  
The Stampin' Write markers are a must-have for taking your cards to the next level.  So what's stopping you from getting them?  I know - the price tag.  To get the full set (Subtles, Brights, Regals, Neutrals) as well as the new In Colours, would cost $199.46.  WOAH!  That's hefty.  I can see why you don't have them - yet.

This is where my deal comes in.  For $145 you will receive the Marvelous Markers set (all 4 collections) as well as the 2011 - 2013 In Colours.  This is a savings of more than $50.  This price is all inclusive, no additional tax or shipping costs.

If you'd like to take advantage of this amazing deal,  please email me today.  Hurry though - this offer is only good until December 2nd!

I accept payments through Paypal.  This offer is valid for Canadian mailing addresses only.

No comments:

Post a Comment